Think Digital offers a range of different workshops, from using immersive technologies like virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for businesses and in classrooms, to how to use 360 camera and video technology. Our workshops are catered to the audience, and we are happy to come to you!
In our workshops you will get first-hand experience with this technology; you will put on headsets and explore virtual reality, create 360 videos, and learn how this exciting technology can enhance education, personal and professional development, or generate leads for your business.
Workshops for Students
Exploring Immersive Technologies (For Students)
Expose students to this exciting technology. Get them to put on a virtual reality (VR) headset and walk with dinosaurs, swim under the ocean, and play with the beat sabers. In this workshop your students will learn all about virtual and augmented reality, and have the opportunity to create their own 360 photos and 360 videos.
- Provide students with the opportunity to experience this exciting technology
- Show students real life applications and emerging career opportunities that utilise immersive technology
- Show students how to continue their learning after the workshop
- Encourage students to become immersive storytellers to complement their learning
- Encourage students to use immersive technologies in their studies
- Build skills and confidence
- Our workshop can be customised to fit your requirements. We are happy to conduct sessions between 30 and 90 minutes long.
- Students – best suited ages 12 years and over
- Fact sheet – supplied by Think Digital
- Mobile phones
- VR Headsets
- VR 360 video camera
Immersive Technologies in Education (Teacher PD
This workshop is designed to build your skills and confidence around using immersive technologies like virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) in education. Use your new skills to inspire and engage your students. Not only will you access these technologies first hand, but also learn how to create your own experiences.
- Build your skills and confidence around the use of immersive technology
- Learn how immersive technology can be used in education
- Learn how immersive education can enhance learning outcomes
- Understand what IT requirements are involved
- Experience immersive technologies
- Understand how to manage immersive experience activations
- Identify appropriate VR/AR apps for you to use
- Work with other participants on how to integrate VR/AR into your educational institute
- Our workshop can be customised to fit your requirements. We are happy to conduct sessions from as little as 1 hour long and up to 6 hours, but 3.5 hours is a good length of time.
- Schools, teachers, librarians, educators, trainers
- Workbook – supplied by Think Digital
- Mobile phones – participant’s own
- VR Headsets – Think Digital or participant’s own
- VR 360 video camera – Think Digital or participant’s own
Immersive Technologies for Business
This workshop is designed to build your skills and confidence around using immersive technologies like virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) in your business. Use your new skills and knowledge to improve efficiencies, generate more leads, train your staff, communicate more effectively with your stakeholders and improve profitability. Not only will you experience these technologies first hand, but also learn how to create your own.
- Our workshop can be customised to fit your requirements. We are happy to conduct sessions from as little as 1 hour long and up to 6 hours, but 3.5 hours is an ideal timeframe.
- Businesses, industry groups, networking groups, not-for-profit organisations
- Mobile phones
- VR Headsets
- VR 360 video camera
Immersive Technologies DIY - Content Creators
The purpose of this DIY workshop is to build the skills and confidence of participants to create their own immersive content, and it can be delivered in person or remotely. Participants of this workshop will learn how to brainstorm, plan, script, film, edit, and distribute their own immersive content, including 360 photos, interactive virtual tours, and 360 videos.
- Work with participants to identify ways in which immersive content and storytelling can benefit their learning, school or business
- Build the skills and confidence for participants to create their own immersive experiences in order to meet their own objectives
- To own their own DIY hardware. This will include a 360 camera, tripod, lapel mic, software solutions
- To become immersive storytellers
- To go on and train others in their community
- To have access to our apps
- Have fun
- Minimum 3.5 hours.
- Students, teachers, business owners, anyone interested in learning! Our syllabus is tailored to the audience demographic.
- Whilst we recommend the participant purchase their own hardware, we will provide all necessary equipment
- Access to Think Digital’s online tutorials
Be a Leader in the Digital Space
Whether you’ve never picked up a VR headset before, or are interested in developing your own content, we have a workshops for you. Get in contact with our team to organise a training session for yourself or your team.