How to set up a Youtube Channel for your Business
- Firstly if you’re not already on Google, or don’t have a “business related Google Account” it is well worth setting this up
- If you need to Set Up A Google Account then please do so, if not continue to step 3
- Sign into www.youtube.com and then click on the “blue round person icon” in the top right
- Click on the small “cog” icon (Youtube Settings)
- Then you can create a Channel by clicking the hyper link “Create a Channel” next to the Name field.
- IMPORTANT: Select the “Use A Business or other name” link
- The give the Channel a Name, select a category and agree to the terms, this also sets up a Google Plus Page for your Business – big bonus.
- To ensure you’ve done it correctly, double check the icon top right is a circle with a square box (ready for a logo)
Any problems, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 900 858