Book Think Digital for your next teacher professional development session, and bring immersive technologies & content creation into the classroom!
We are currently in the midst of a paradigm shift in the way society consumes and creates content. Moving away from more traditional 2D content such as books, screens and TVs and moving towards 3D content, where the content surrounds you, such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
Naturally, with this shift comes a learning curve. Our immersive technology workshops build the skills and confidence of participants to adopt these exciting new technologies into their classroom, business and lives.
For teachers, when the time comes to bring this technology to students, you’ll find that mixed reality such as VR and AR is an effective way to connect children with important curriculum-linked information whilst generating excitement at the gamified experience.
Sessions are engaging and hands-on, with participants not only trying out these new technologies but learning how to create their own, too.
These workshops aim to:
- Increase digital skills & confidence of participants in immersive content consumption and production (VR + AR)
- Identify career pathways in emerging digital markets
- Developing youth capacity in new emerging digital marketplaces
- Increase the overall digital capacity of the school
The outcomes include:
- Upskill teachers to adopt immersive education into STEM
- Create a new generation of immersive storytellers
- Participants produce their own immersive experiences
- Grow a digitally engaged school and community
- Help participants to keep up with this rapidly evolving digital world.